Wednesday, June 3, 2015

This is what I do ...Keeping It All Together

I'm a busy mom with busy kiddos and I'm back in college. I would like to share a few helpful tips on how I am trying to stay on task in MM Boot Camp this summer.

First I read through the assignment block for week one. Then I discovered that there were more tips and requirements outside of the week one material... hahaha, oops.

Now, I read EVERYTHING, multiple times.

Then I copied the weeks assignments into a document. Each item is numbered and when I complete that item I strikethrough it. This helps me a lot.

I also copy and paste the written articles into the same document and that way if I am in a situation without wifi I can still read the document. (A hard lesson I learned while I was in Ireland last week with sketchy internet service).

I then copied the whole glossary sheet into its own document and then take a portion of it and paste it into the current weeks assignments.

Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully I am catching it all. I have lots of things on my 'Need to get done' list and I have to use my time wisely.

Any other helpful tips?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are very organized. I do the same thing. I make a list of all the things I need to do that week in class and then mark them off as I go. I also printed out all the requirements for our blogs by the end of the class so I can keep myself on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As hard as I try to be organized I am finding little things almost falling through the cracks. I feel like I have to look everywhere to make certain I haven't missed part of an assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tips actually are helpful to me in ways of figuring out how to organize everything together for this class. I sometimes get unorganized, especially with online classes, but i found that making folders on my computer and organizing everything under files has helped me a lot! And I am glad you have found a way to stay organized as well!

    ReplyDelete