Saturday, June 20, 2015

Making a Fairy feel at home.

I have a tree in my front yard that is begging to be made into a home for a Fairy. My two younger daughters and I have been making plans this week on how to do just that. I love making memories with my girls. This will not only involve planning, and togetherness, but will allow them to use and develop their own style.

We have searched on Pinterest for some ideas of things we like and don't like. We have found items that we think are within our skill range. Clare has even drawn out a plan of maybe how it might look. In this slideshow are some of our inspirations as well as the tree we will use. We plan to get started the day after my MM Boot Camp final.


...

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I saw a TV show about unique homes. I can't remember what the show was called, but this one home had fairy homes all over the property!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. This is so detailed. I have a lady who I work with who is trying to do this for the first time. It looks like a miniature wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. This is so detailed. I have a lady who I work with who is trying to do this for the first time. It looks like a miniature wonderland.

    ReplyDelete